Friday, February 11, 2011

New Purse Under Construction

After visiting a friend that was making purses, I got the bug to design my own. So I looked on the web for pictures of what kind of purses are being made now. Then went to my design program and came up with this purse. It is yet unnamed. Any suggestions?
This is as far as I’ve gotten on the purse. I started thinking about the lining and what kind of pockets I wanted. Was I going to put my cell phone in the purse or carry it outside the purse in a caddy? Caddy won out. I then stopped working on the purse to design the caddy.
Here is the caddy closed. See that stripe in the middle of the flap.  I made the flap too short and had to punt.  Then had to remake the outside flap. As you can see I still need to add a snap to keep it closed and bind it. I also have to think of how to attach it to the purse. I would like to make it re-moveable but not have it fall off the purse.

1 comment:

  1. wow that bag and wee phone caddy look awesome
    very professional! i have wanted a phone caddy for my phone too, but have never come up with a good idea for having it attach...i will wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...