Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hedgehog from Buenos Aires/Scrappy Pincushion Swap

Look who flew in today all the way from Buenos Aires. You guested it, it's from Sandy in Buenos Aires, my partner in the Scrappy Pincushion Swap.  I didn't know who she was or what she was sending me until he flew in.  Isn't he cute? I also recieved a little pouch filled to the brim with little, hexies. Can't wait to make something with them.



I was worried that he was lost. But he told me it's a long ways from Argentina!! I'll bet it is. Thank you Sandy!!! I love him!! He's well worth the wait. I will use that little pouch for my thimble. 


Isn't he cute? He's resting now from his long, long journey. Then I will put is a place of honor, where I can see him every day. Thanks again, Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...