Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bitty Block Committe Blocks Done and Mailed!!!!

I know it's been awhile since I posted.  I've been busy with birthdays and graduations and don't forget Mother's Day.  I've also been busy making my 24 3.5" unfinished blocks for the swap group "The Bitty Block Committe" on Flickr.  I did 12 for group 2 and 12 for group 3.  They were alot of work and I don't know if I'll do this swap again.  I'm not a big fan of doing small.  Love to own them but not to make them. LOL 

The theme this month was "April Showers bring May Flowers".  It was very interesting to see the different ideas come from this theme.  I'll post all of them after I have received them all.  Today was the mailing deadline, guess when I mailed mine.  Right. Today!!!  Here is the block I did for group 2.

Now the one I did for group 3:
No!! That's not a rug under the pots and boots.  It's a rain puddle.  Both blocks were well accepted by both groups.  I just short a few blocks to fill out the 24 I should have. And yes one of them is mine.  LOL 

Now I need to take a few days and clean, clean, clean.  I have tunnel vision while doing projects and lately it's been one project after another.  Now my furniture is ready to rebel.  You can write your name on the wood.  Then onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...