Sunday, August 7, 2011

S.T.U.D. Swap Received!

Look at the great mini quilt I received from my S.T.U.D (Swap till u drop) partner; casharp.  Didn't she do a great job and I finally received a frog quilt.  She has named it Frogs Legs.  Take a good look at the closeup and you will see the quilted frogs and lily pads.  How fun is that!!  Then using frog fabric where the frogs are pink.  How could you go wrong, pink frogs!!!  I simply love it and I've been bad.  I should have posted about it sooner.  Well better late than never! 
She also sent me the left over fabric.  How cool is that!!  Also check out the frog tape measure.  I'll be styling when I measure.  LOL
Now to get busy and finish mine for her.  I also have another partner in this swap. Plus, I have rejoined Scrappy Mug Rug Swap.  I've designed all three quilts, just need to get some sewing time in.      Happy sewing!!!!  Marjory

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like the quilt and all of the goodies. It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...