Monday, October 1, 2012

More Skullduggery as Halloween Approaches

October is finally here.  For me this means cooler weather and it's almost Halloween, my favorite Holiday.  So to start the month off right I am featuring a pincushion a week, or maybe more.  Let's wait and see.  The first one will be a skull pincushion.  He's very simple but really fun.  Just click on the picture and it will take you to the pattern and tutorial.  

Don't forget we will be finishing the last two blocks for Spooky Hallows, one this week and one two weeks later.  I've been busy sewing the spiky sashing and I will be offering that PDF soon.  I also have a special surprise for later in the month pertaining to this quilt.  Boy I'm so excited I want to post every thing now.  I learned early in life anticipation is half the fun.

30 Days to Halloween!!!
Marjory

5 comments:

  1. The skullduggery continues...I can't get the tutorial or pattern to come up :O(
    and this little guy is so "cute"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that!! Sometimes the link just disappears into cyberspace. All fixed now!!! Marjory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marjory! What a lovely blog you have. I found your blog via Pinterest and have added it to the bar down the side of my blog. I just love your Halloween Quilt. I love cats and this is just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing. How generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marjory, very cute pincushion! I love fall also. Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good day, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love this idea for a pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...