Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa in the Pines Final

Here is one block with the paper pieced trees added.  That's all the time I had to do this and still get it to you all in time.  Just click on the picture and it will take you to a PDF with the Paper Piecing Pattern and the final cutting instructions.

Oh, I have to tell you that I had to revise Part 3 & 4.  I had forgotten to add the shoulder pieces that I added as I was sewing them.  They are ok if you have already done them.  I just wanted to add more red.  Anyway go here and here to get the revised patterns.  Sorry for all the confusion on this pattern.  At least I've worked out all the kinks so the Snowmen in the Pines should be a breeze.  I hope!!!

This block is Part 2 of the Snowmen in the Pines version.  No special instructions for this one.  Just have fun!!!!  I will be back in a few days with the next two blocks.

Hope you are all ready for Christmas!!!
Marjory

16 comments:

  1. It wouldn't let me download part 3. Google told me access was denied. Not sure what is up, Such a cute pattern. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try again. I was having trouble with it and had to delete it and repost it. If it still doesn't work I'll email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 3 is still being access denied to us. Love the snowmen, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldnt get part 3 either send to dacuda70@knology.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh!!! I had it private to me only. Sorry!!! All files downloaded start as private and I have to change it to let everyone see it. With all the mix up with this file I guess I forgot to do that. Sorry again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen lieben Dank , für deine tollen Muster .
    liebe Grüße Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. was part 3 different?? I didnt see a difference thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the changes Marjory Part 3 printed fine after I downloaded it to my folder - today Dec 19, 2012

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Marjory. I've got my fabrics gathered to start.They are so cute.It will be a belated gift to our daughter. Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marjory, your second snowman is lovely can't wait to see who keeps him company.

    Thanks so much, sorry about the trouble I caused when I asked about the shoulders not being there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, Not your fault!!! It's all mine. My brain has taken a vacation the last few months. I actually need to thank you for catching that. I thought I had checked it out and look where that got me. M

      Delete
  11. Hi again Marjory,
    I'd be glad to be anunoffical pattern proofreader if you want. I seem to have one of those brains that can scan a page and know something is off and then go back and figure it out.
    I used to do it for a friend who designed mohair teddies, I even did some pattern testing for her.
    Let me know if you want a second set of eyes.
    sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Marjory for sharing your patterns. I love your designs and can't wait to see the additional snowmen. Really anything snowman wise I can't seem to stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered your blog and these adorable Santa & Snowmen...thank you for sharing them, I will definatley make them next year !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Podrias xfavor regalarme los moldes mil gracias y bendiciones🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

qltdwallflowers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...