This quilt is called, "Birds on a Wire". It is a duplicate of a quilt I did a year ago for a swap. I actually made them at the same time, but under a time crunch I never finished mine. Now here it is. Hurrah!!!! One more bit the dust!!! It's finished, it's finished, it's finished. That's my happy dance. Actually I made a major error that I have to fix. I attached the quilt sleeve to the bottom of the quilt and not the top. I guess that upside down bird confused me. LOL
Here is a close up of the birds. This is the last time I used raw edge and I will probably never do it again. Sorry ladies, I can't stand raw edge!!!! It's just as easy to do it with turning it under and machine applique on top. I'll be showing you some of my other small quilts where I've done them that way pretty soon I hope. I'm working on finishing them now.
Now here is the quilt I did for the swap last year. Mine is a bit bigger by choice.
Another finish for me is a Block of the Month I started in the early 90's. The pattern was furnished by the local quilt shop for a month. After a month this was a minimum cost. I can't remember the name of the quilt. It is hand appliqued and machine quilted.
Finishing is key!!!!